ADOBE YOUTH VOICES
Adobe Youth Voices is the signature philanthropic program of Adobe Systems, Inc. – you may know them as the creators of Photoshop, Flash Players, PDFs and more.
Adobe Youth Voices supports classrooms in underserved communities with creativity curriculum, educator support, software and grants. Through partnerships with educational organizations, media outlets, and celebrity advocates, young people around the globe have received the opportunity to explore the creative process, amplify their voice, and develop skills and portfolios that will advance their future opportunities.
support from bijou
Starting from a baseline of zero, Bijou grew the Adobe Youth Voices online community to more than 20,000 people, and provided a wide range of communications activities, including:
- Writing an extensive library of stories about students and educators, published on the Adobe corporate blog
- Writing blogs and news stories that appeared on sites such as PBS / POV and MTV Act
- Support at events such as education conferences, film festivals, and student workshops
- Training Adobe Youth Voices students on how to use social media as a marketing and promotions tool
- Securing a speaking opportunity for an Adobe Youth Voices student at TEDxRedmond
- Coordinating communications efforts with program partners, including Dell, Samsung, Discovery Education Network, Intel Compter Clubhouse and the Global Fund For Children
- Coordinating communications efforts with celebrity advocates, and drafting their social communications
- Daily management of digital communications channels